Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I swear, my kids are all on crack!

My kids are getting more and more wound up with the coming Christmas holiday. It is also a factor that it gets dark around 5:15, and its REALLY cold- but there is no snow. No snow = weird for Minnesota. Here is a list of things my kids have said or done that convince me that they are on crack: (or just stressed out).
1. Brooky: Mom, go change your tights. They have a pattern that looks like Tatoos, and its freakin' me out. Your my Mom. No Tatoos.
2. Emma: I LOVE the Nutcracker so much! My favorite is the mouse king. I am going to ask Santa for seven heads, and then I am going to bite people!
3. Brooky: (while breaking up a fight downstairs) Ella! Why do ye smite your brother with a rod? Dont mess with me- I'm a powerful Angel.
4. Dad: (during family night) Porter, what did that scripture say? Porter: I dont know, I think it was Hebrew. Ask Mom.
5. Mom: Sawyer, does Porter still belive in Santa? Sawyer:Probally, but if you send him that cheesy email from Santa your making and he won't anymore.
6. Ella found a Teletubbies video and was watching it. She stands there with her arms crossed, and says: This is so dumb. The toast just randomly jumps out of the toaster and on to their plates. That is just way to something that would change my life, if that really happened. I cant watch them get something I know I cant have.
7. LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: Brooky: *burp* and the BREATHES IT INTO MY FACE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!! I said: Gross! Why did you do that? Brooky: I want you to appreciate the teenage.

Not to mention, all the dancing, running, freaking out, tantrums, and wierd noises coming from all of them. I need Christmas to be over allready, and that Pez filled with Xanax.


No comments:

Post a Comment